Job Description:Looking to make a diffence in a child's life?
BehaviorCare Therapy is a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at the families’ convenience. We provide services throughout the state of Arizona.
We are currently hiring ABA Therapists (RBT's) that are looking to use their training and skills to make a difference in a child's life.
BehaviorCare Therapy offers extremely competitive salary at $20-25 per hour. We also offer a $200 sign on bonus. You can chose what times you work as well as the areas you would like to provide services in.
Additionally, professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of ABA is available, amounting to a rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential.What is an ABA Therapist - Behavior Therapist?
Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), a Behavior Therapist uses prompting and positive reinforcement to help individuals with autism develop and build upon skills that will help them be as independent as possible throughout their lives.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) interventions to clients in natural environments.
- Data collection, analysis and preparation for presentation
- Coordinate with other program staff to ensure program consistency.
- Provide feedback to parents and guardians regarding daily activities of client.
- We are currently looking for therapists with ABA experience.
- Must have Bachelors degree in psychology, education, special education, sociology or related field
- Willingness to learn and receive feedback on performance
- Willingness to follow instructions and ask questions
- Demonstrate a passion for working with clients with developmental and social challenges.
- Comfortable working in a team environment, or independently depending on the program
- Applied behavior analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with autistic children: 1 year (Preferred)
Hourly Pay-$23 Per Hour